07 July 2010

The Mystery of Musk - Temple Of Musk

Temple of Musk by Alexandra Balahoutis of Strange Invisible Perfumes

The last of my Mystery of Musk reviews is of Temple of Musk. This perfume intrigued me right from the start. The first sniff smelled of a gingery citrus then turned, briefly, astringent. Different from the other MoM perfumes as there were no sharp spicy or sweet floral notes. It was powdery and somewhat woody (although it could just be a personal thing but I kept seeing images of twigs). And clean. There was a meditative or spiritual feel as if it were part of an ancient ritual except for the fact that it is an especially soft perfume. Temple of Musk didn't last long. Maybe an hour before it faded.

one word: fantasy

2 comments:

Ankica said...

I do wonder how fantasy smells like :) be-bellatrix.blogspot.com

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Ahh...just a state of mind I suppose. Although I suspect it would be absent of florals for sure LOL.