27 February 2016

I'm Back...after a long break

Good morning all! It has been a couple years since I last posted here. I took a little break that turned into a much longer one. But I'm back and ready to update this blog regularly. There will be some changes made over time but nothing too complicated. If you've been following my blog for awhile you know how often I changed the template. I can't promise it won't happen again but that's not part of my immediate plans. Anyway, I'm ready to get back in the groove and I hope to be able to interact with you. Coming in March I plan to do a Craft-A-Day challenge and you're welcome to join me. It doesn't matter what type of craft just as long as it is done daily and helps to inspire you to be more creative. While I'm working on getting my website up and running be on the look out for items to be listed in my Etsy shop.  Also you can keep up to date here, on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram

No comments: