17 December 2010

Outlaw Perfume Samples Arrived

Today I went by the post office to pick up my samples from the recent Natural Perfumers Guild's Outlaw Perfumes Project. The sets were put together by Carol at WaftbyCarol (thanks Carol). As usual I opened the package and sniffed each sample before leaving the parking lot. I was anxious to try them so I randomly selected a vial and dabbed on the liquid loveliness. I am currently wearing Belle Star by Lisa Fong of Artemisia Perfume. I'll post more on it in a few days. In the meantime if you haven't checked out the earlier reviews the bloggers' links are posted here.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey Lisa! I just got my package as well. :)

I have sampled two so far; Amberess and Mata Hari.I may blog about them but things are crazy now with Christmas approaching!

Lisa BTB said...

Hey Trace,
I know what you mean. I've tried Belle Star and Amberess so far. I haven't had much time to sit and blog about them though. Maybe I'll carve out some time tonight.