04 March 2010

Angelina Fong Designs

In the midst of ridding my home of all clutter I get this crazy idea to redecorate. I'm only thinking of doing one room right now but just the thought of redecorating makes me excited and a bit anxious at the same time. So I focused on one small area of the room that is odd shaped and not really being utilized. It's a small space but large enough for a comfortable chair and narrow end table. I decided this will be my reading area. Not much to decorate really but it's a start. I began to search around for slip covers and pillows and any other accessory that might fit.
Being part of the Etsy Artists of Color street team, a group of crafters of color who sell on Etsy.com, I am virtually surrounded by talented artisans and I had to look no further than to Angelina Fong of Angelina Fong Designs for what I needed. Angelina is the creative mind behind the beautiful home decor brand that bears her name.

I purchased the Marrakesh Pillow Cover with it's lovely shades of green and gold stripes. I also bought matching fabric coasters. Each piece is so well made. I'm very happy with my purchase and you can bet I'd shop there again.



Visit Angelina's shop at Angelina Fong Designs .

No comments: