10 July 2009

Shopping Around For A New Web Host


I've been working on my website for the past few days. It hasn't been an easy task. I changed templates a gazillion times and still can't get it published. Sooooo...I ended up deleting the whole thing. Now I'm shopping for a new host. I decided that I want a host that is environmentally conscious and uses wind or solar power as a means of energy. I've come across about a dozen companies that seem to have the functionality that I'm looking for at the right price. However, I must do my research as always. Suggestions/recommendations are welcome.

3 comments:

Itiel said...

GoDaddy. Have you checked with them?

Itiel

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

I didn't think of GoDaddy. Thanks, I'll check it out.

Petergaye S. Kisielewicz of Yahgie said...

Godaddy is great. My website is hosted by Godaddy. Great customer support.