18 May 2009

What's With This Weather?

I have been patiently waiting to get started on my mini garden but this weather just won't cooperate. We're in the middle of May and we've had frost advisories the past 2 days. On the upside the week's forecast is looking pretty good.
Once again I am looking to start my locavore project. Better planning will allow me to carry on into the winter months. I'm very excited about it because last year's test proved to be a good learning experience for me. I seriously can't wait to hit all the markets and farms I discovered last year, but didn't have the opportunity to visit.
And, my spring cleaning is in full swing...carpet cleaning and all. Hopefully I can finish up by this weekend.
Back to work...

1 comment:

GloriasJewelryBox said...

I know this weather has been crazy! I actually started my garden indoors in a box and I cover it up when I need to bring it back inside. I already put my elephant ear plant down. I hope the frost doesn't kill it!