23 August 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have a pretty large to-do list for today, so I thought I'd pop in and give a quick update on a few things.

Eat Local Project
So far so good, however I am missing my lovely pineapple. And mangoes too. On the flip side, there is an abundance of berries available. Blackberries, blueberries and raspberries along with beautiful cherries. I still miss my lovely pineapple lol.

I found a co-op not far from me and will be checking it out soon.

Green beans are still well received in my home. Zucchini, not so much.:(

I have one banana pepper plant with 2 peppers that are almost ready to be picked. There are several blossoms so there should be more soon.

My To-do List
(in addition to my regular work around the home)
  • Package samples
  • 2 batches of soap
  • 1 batch of body butter
  • 1 batch of lotion spray
  • 1 batch of facial cream
  • 2 perfume blends (starters)
  • 4 fabric journals
Looks like I better get started so I can relax later and catch up on my blog reading. If I haven't visited you in awhile, many apologies and thanks for coming back to read my ramblings. ;-)

No comments: