17 June 2008

Stay Nosey With Nosey Nest






How long have you been crafting and what made you decide to sell?
I've always been a creative person but never dared to share my creations with other people. The last couple of years I've been making little birthday presents for family and friends. All the positive reactions and the joy of making things made me decide to share my creations with the rest of the world.

What inspires you to create?
Fabrics, stories I read on the internet, childrens books, other blogs and.....lots of the little things in life.

How do you organize your time?
I try to do all the other things first and use my spare time for making toys..... However reality is that I sometimes just can't wait to finish (or start) something when a pile of other (more important) stuff is waiting for me....
Because creating is the thing I love most !

How do you promote your work and where can we find it?
I mainly promote my work via my blog : www.noseynest.blogspot.com
I also have a Flickr account http://www.flickr.com/people/noseynest where I contribute to groups. I took part in the Softie Awards contest, am a member of theNeedle, European Etsy Street Team and Plush Parade and my Piggy Bank freebie was mentioned at several sites ( Craftzine for example ) !

What are your business plans for the remainder of 2008 and into 2009?
I've just started and I have to find my way in the internet selling and promoting thing. I hope I can introduce a lot of people to the members of Nosey Nest this year. I also hope to develop my own style even more. But above all I want to have lots of fun !!!!

4 comments:

Aimee Dars said...

Nice feature! Cute plushes!

Waterrose said...

Those are adorable little animals and what a lovely interview!

Samantha said...

So cute!!

Nodin's Nest said...

What beautiful work, not to mention I love her shop name! :)