16 May 2008

Greetings...maicen



Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a 25-year old Norwegian girl that loves to draw and paint. I am currently working part time as a teacher (its really fun, I have first-graders) and in my spare-time I just draw and draw:)

How long have you been crafting and what made you decide to sell?
I have been crafting since I was about 15-years old. I started selling in a local store when I was 20, and I still LOVE when I get sales!!!

How do you promote your work and where can we find it?
You can find my work here: www.maicen.etsy.com and here:www.flickr.com/maicen/photos . I promote myself mainly thru friends and family, and I think Flickr is a great promo-tool!!

What inspires you to create?
Everything!

How do you organize your time?
Well..... I draw when I am in the mood for it, I have learned the hard way by trying when not inspired at all. The brain works in mysterious ways...

What is your favorite item that you create?
Probably this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11353357

What are your business plans for the remainder of 2008?
I want to start making t-shirts and baby-clothes with my drawings printed on them. I think it would look really good and I hope the puplic agree?!

Do you have a blog so that others can keep in touch with you?
I dont have a blog, but my Flickr-page shows all I do creatively.

5 comments:

Bellastar1117 said...

Great drawings!

mary jane said...

great feature!

BlossomingTree said...

Thanks maicen for doing the feature. Your drawings are awesome.

Hyla Waldron said...

Wonderful interview!

Raven said...

What a lovely feature on an amazingly talented artist. :)

xxx
Raven