24 May 2008

Back To Business

Well I spent the last few weeks posting features on indie artists and crafters. Now I must get back to business. I have essential oils and absolutes, ordered and received, that I haven't touched yet , with more on the way. I really enjoy blending and maybe the reason I'm in such a mood lately is because I haven't taken the time to get back to "creating". I consider blending/crafting/mixing "me time" and well, let's face it, we all need that every now and then.

My website needs tending to, my shops (Etsy, Silkfare, DaWanda, eCrater) are empty and my soap molds have been neglected.

So....
this is my official kick in the rear! My goal is to have my products listed by June 1 and more blogging on my aromatic adventures. I have to share my new love for tonka bean. :)

4 comments:

JulieAnnA said...

good luck getting back into the scheme of things! can't wait to see some new items!

BlossomingTree said...

Thanks. I'm kind of anxious to get back to it. I may not sleep tonight LOL.:)

Magicouture said...

Good luck - I know it's hard to switch back and forth sometimes!

Kendra Zvonik said...

Hi Lisa!
Thanks for the comments on my first blog- I appreciate your understanding. And I understand where you are at too! Creativity comes in waves and the down times are just as important as the productive times. I am in full swing now but I know that nothing lasts forever.
At some point, I will have to retreat from my art just to gain some perspective. Round & round it goes.
If it helps, I too am eager to see more new items in your shop! I wanted to buy some soap and I know, after receiving your foot soak, that all your creations will be wonderful! I checked your shop first, but I ended up buying some from mmmmmmhandmadesoap.etsy.com. (I haven't received it yet- their shipping costs were more than the actual soap because they are out of the UK-I didn't realize that until it was too late). Anyway, keep me posted so I can buy from you next time!
Are you managing your own website? What is the address? I will have to look at your other shops too. I have never even heard of DaWanda & eCrater!
I am enjoying getting to know you and you can count on me to help promote your beautiful business! Good luck with your June 1st goal!

Your friend,
Kendra